Prefer to shop on TPT? Click here.
Summer Themed Phonemic Awareness Activities are a fun way to build students' phonemic awareness!
Practice phoneme segmentation, counting syllables and phonemes, rhyming, deleting and substituting phonemes, and deleting syllables with this fun back to school themed phonemic awareness set. Use these activities during whole group instruction, small groups, warm up, centers, or intervention.
Included in this Back to School Phonemic Awareness Activities Set:
- 12 fun summer themed picture cards in color and black and white
- Beach ball themed sound boxes template in color and black and white
- 13 suggested phonemic awareness activities to try with the picture cards
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching initial phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching final phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on counting phonemes
- 141 Google teaching slides on segmenting, phoneme isolation, counting phonemes, and matching phonemes
- Word list
Words included: Float, Sun, Grill, Dive, Scoop, Boat, Skate, Cone, Slide, Hot, Ball, Bike, Kiwi, Flower, Watermelon, Dolphin, Kite, Whale, Cloud, Hat
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.