Prefer to shop on TPT? Click here.
This multi-sensory instruction set of initial R blends worksheets and activities will help your struggling learners master S blends. This set of Orton-Gillingham based activities can be used to supplement any curriculum. My dyslexic students have really benefited from these activities.
This packet includes:
- br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, and tr visual cues posters and phonics cards
- sorting by blend with picture or word cards or play matching or memory
- recording sheets for word sorting
- 15 no prep activities- roll, read & highlight, spin & read, roll & write the blend, spell & write, writing in sound boxes, word mapping
- 40 word cards
- 40 picture cards
- answer keys for word mapping pages
- clickable table of contents
Read my blog post on teaching blends to struggling readers for more tips and to see this product in use.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.