Prefer to shop on TPT? Click here.
Winter Phonemic Awareness Activities are a fun way to build students' phonemic awareness!
Practice phoneme segmentation, counting phonemes, rhyming, deleting and substituting phonemes, and deleting syllables with this fun winter-themed phonemic awareness set. Use these activities during whole group instruction, small groups, warm up, centers, or intervention.
Included in this Winter Phonemic Awareness Activities Set:
- 12 fun winter themed picture cards in color and black and white
- Snowman themed sound boxes template in color and black and white
- 13 suggested phonemic awareness activities to try with the picture cards
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching initial phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching final phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on counting phonemes
- 128 Google Slides on segmenting, phoneme isolation, counting phonemes, and matching phonemes
- Word list
Words included: Marshmallow, Mitten, Reindeer, Penguin, Pie, Coat, Quilt, Sweater, Fire, Hat, Tea, Soup, Snow, Cake, Turkey, Ham, Cookie, Chocolate