Prefer to shop on TPT? Click here.
Christmas Phonemic Awareness Activities are a fun way to build students' phonemic awareness!
Practice phoneme segmentation, counting phonemes, rhyming, deleting and substituting phonemes, and deleting syllables with this fun Christmas themed phonemic awareness set. Use these activities during whole group instruction, small groups, warm up, centers, or intervention.
Included in this Christmas Phonemic Awareness Activities Set:
- 12 fun Christmas picture cards in color and black and white
- Gift themed sound boxes template in color and black and white
- 13 suggested phonemic awareness activities to try with the picture cards
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching initial phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching final phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on counting phonemes
- 128 Google Slides on segmenting, phoneme isolation, counting phonemes, and matching phonemes
- Word list
Words included: Sleigh, Gift, Holly, Santa, Hat, Bow, Reindeer, Wreath, Stocking, Elf, Bells, Snowman, Snow, Candy Cane, Chimney, Cookie, Christmas Tree, Bear